Thursday, November 10, 2011

A GOOD JOKE ON A BAD RESULT !!!(Ctrl+C , Ctrl+V)

A mom passing by her son's bedroom was astonished. The bed was nicely made and everything was neatly packed. She saw an envelope by the bed. It was addressed "For Mom". She opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands. The letter went... "Dear Mom, It is with great regret that I am writing to you. I had to run away with my girlfriend because I wanted to avoid the scene with Dad and you. I have found true love in her and want to spend my entire life with her. Don't worry Mom. I am 21 years old and I know how to take care of us. Someday we shall come and visit you so that you get to know your grandchildren." A tear trickled down as she read on. "Mom, none of the above is true! I am at our neighbour's house. I just want to remind you that there are worse things in life than my results on my desk. Call me when it is safe for me to come home!"

No comments: