Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Hate it....


I HATE IT.

          I hate it when I feel like I'm actually something to someone, and then it all crashes down right in front of me, like it never existed, like what we had was all just a part of a dream. 

          Then I look back at how things used to be and I wonder where I went wrong. Where I could have done things differently. I look at those people now and they make it seem like their lives are better off without me. 

          It hurts but I just need to learn to MOVE ON and realize that people are only temporary. People think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The Truth is the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much & forgetting that –  YOU ARE SPECIAL TOO.

MUST READ for those who think love hurts...and I don't know meaning of love...

I think,Its love...when a little girl puts her energy to give dad a head massage.

I think,Its love...when a wife makes tea for husband and take a sip before him.

I think,Its love...when a mother gives her son the best piece of cake.

Yeah...Its love, when ur friend holds ur hand tightly on a slippery road.

Of course...Its love, when your friend messages you and asks did you reach home on time.

It's love, when your brother make some funny gesture to raise ur mood...

I know that.....Love is not just a guy holding a girl and going around the city.

Luv is actually a name of "care" ♥

Yeah....I love that someone and will keep running no matter how long it takes.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was there any SYSTEM CRASH ?, buddy :)