Monday, November 26, 2012

Yadain - The Old Memories


What is it about memories? 

They always have tinges of innocence about them that we feel we have lost…. when we look back........ 

          A best moment in life happens when you are busy speculating past and worrying about future. Life is something that just goes on. Someone said it correctly that life is just like cycle to balance out it needs be moving. And during this run you never know which moment is going to be large and embossed in your life. Something which seems most important right now might make you laugh when you look back at it in future and something means nothing right now can turn out to be most precious memories. 

          Things get changes and might be without our knowledge but we evolve over it. All good and bad memories stay with us to make us laugh or cry in future. We never realize that when someone become so closed and we become dependent on the person, and might be that person can be replaced over the time. And over the time we will forget that how that person was looked like or how he/she talked like and many other characteristics but what we can’t forget is that how that person make us to feel. 

          When I was in school my friends were life for me and I have spent most of my childhood days in growing up with them soon I have entered in the 11-12th more serious about study and I got new friends over there and they became my life. Entering in the college was entirely new scenario. I can say that I have started my second life when I have left my hometown to pursue degree of engineering. I have got new avatar and learned lots of good and bad things. But I have left that too while entering in this so called professional world. Here I got my new life new friends and might be one most important person (going to be). But what makes me worried right now is the attrition rate of losing old friends. 

          Sometimes I wish that I could have that stick of harry potter or pen from the movie Men in Black. I just wanted remove some part of memory from someone’s head. Its the only thing struck to my mind when I have found that someone is scared of me due to some funny hacking incident of teasing friend I have shared during some free time. I wish I could have not shared it at all if I would have known that it could create such effects. But now it’s just gone I mean nothing in my hand except than regretting for sharing such stupid thing. I don’t have anything to convey that I can’t even think of hurting my friends which are reason behind my smile (“Jo bhi thodi bahut bachi hey”). 

          I have spent almost whole weekend in reading some random books at crosswords and at the night 3:30 am when I was surfing over the net reading random blogs and found this quite interesting article with title interesting article about being in your 20s. And there was this one point that was so freaking true and I can’t resist myself from posting it over here. It just goes like 

          'You’re going to lose touch with a lot of your friends. With some people, it will be expected but with others it will feel like a punch to the stomach. No friendship is truly safe in your twenties. You’re undergoing so many personal and professional changes that there’s bound to be some casualties along the way. Don’t worry though. You’ll end up with the ones that matter. If someone’s no longer in your life, it’s for a reason.' 

          So if we go by these lines it justifies your “friends” equation between beginning your life in 20s and ending it. And I am almost quarter century old and already scared at the rate I am losing touch with friends. Those friends whom I was so attached at times and was freaking scared when we have departed be it a school or college doesn't make any difference. 

          They are not that far just a phone call away or may be online right now in some chat window in FB. But it’s not the same and we have to accept it. I mean living in present is more important so that in remembering those old friend we don’t miss opportunity to make new friend and you never know that you find someone who will go along in that process. Does this mean that whatever is important for me today would again be replaced in the near future? 

          The older I get, the pickier I become about who I choose to spend my time with. But its not helping out cause at the end of day Heart wants it…what it wants!!!