Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Change - good or bad?

     
  Huhhh... Confused again. Either to be happy or to be sad. Yeah it's 1st May and it's time for appraisal announcements. First I was very happy by seeing numbers but than got bit disappoint. But anyways that's life and it happens not going to discuss about this day. After reaching home I have open the diary to add something and then ended up with reading older notes.

          I have flipped the pages and reached at the date 4/8/2010. It was my first salary day and post goes like this........

Huhhh..It's the day everyone wants to have and love more than anything....

Yuppp...It's the salary day.... Will get first salary today... at the age of 20....But it wasn't easy to survive last month... eating one time and so many fasts to balance the expenses of weekends...
One good thing about this industry is the 5 days work culture.... just like I had during my college days...
Now let me get back with my experience of last one month.....First I know why I have chosen this field....and first time I realize that only starting income doesn't matter.... I am enjoying my life in my own city and ....I am enjoying my work more than a person earn thrice than me.....
Just remember one line dad always told to me..... It's not that how much you earn that makes you happy....But it's how much you have strived for that money when you were not earning makes you happy......
"Always aim that much high...that you cover max distance....Cause it's 45 degree which covers more distance not 90 degree...and 120 degree can take you behind also....."

After reading this I was just shocked. It's only me who have written this almost 3 years ago.

I am changed too much.

Don't know it's good or bad but I can see and feel the difference.


No comments: