Friday, March 20, 2015

Something interesting !!!

Here I come up with another post on songs.... After writing last post about my favorite songs and lyrics..... something happened and I have started listening each and every song from my playlist more carefully. 

Some of them made sense and some of them were just crappy but I had it in my play list. Don't worry I won't make you bore by writing lyrics and translating them here....

Instead I suggest you to do some activity along with reading this article....

1. Put your iTunes, music player , Windows Media Player, Ipod or whatever medium you use for listening song and keep it on randomshuffle mode.

2. Now for each question you read below, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST NOTE DOWN THAT SONG NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS...

I have done the same and got my list as below..... :P

1. If someone asks you, “How are you ? ?” you say:
    Tanha Dil...tanha safar ...

2. How would you describe yourself ? 
    Char bottle vodka... kam mera roj ka...
He he... don't judge me here... :P

3. What do you like in a guy/girl ? 
Bin kuch kahe...bin kuch sune...Haathon mein haath liye...Chaar kadam bas chaar
4. How do you feel today ? 
Chalni Kar De Seena Mera....Chalni Kar De Seena Mera
5. What is your life’s purpose ? 
Main dhoondhne ko jamane main khuda nikla....pata chala ki galat le ke me pata nikla....
6. What do your friends think of you ? 
Aksar is duniya main...anjane milte hey....anjani raho me...milke kho jate hey...
7. What do your parents think of you?
Main tenu samjawa ki....
 8. What do you think of often ? 
Main to superman...Salman ka fan...koi le le panga ..... 
9. What do you think of your best friend ? 
Matlabi...ho ja jara matlabi...sooraj dooba hey yaaro... 
10. What is your life story ? 
Aahatain....aa rahi teri...Dil ke dar pe mere,. Tu yahin hai
11. What do you think when you see the person you like ? 
Tu hatho main to hey mere.....kyo nahi lakeero main...

To be continued..... => 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True one