Wednesday, November 24, 2010

About me....Akash....THE LIGHTNING SKY

I believe in love happiness Truth Attitude .......love everyone,respect Everyone,.................I am gr8 Philosopher of life..........well i am trying to become a philosopher of life......
I love to write Alot on fundas of life
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on the contrary to achieving so many things .....i forgot myself.....Style
 playing with codes
Dance
Studies
Sports
Business
Job
College
Flirt
Philosophy
Masti Ki Pathshala
Religion
Family
Friends
Music.
Driving Bike to Maximum Possible Speed,
Watching Every Good Movie,
Sitting on Net For hOUrs.....
I am Devoted to So many things at a time that i forgot myself.
Only God Knows
The world is wide..I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned to momentum.
I want to achieve everything come acros my life.........
I wish a Glmourous career Smile on the Face of My PArents, Aapna Sapna Money Money, A good Girl Friend Posses Everything what i wish in her, ....

Work is either fun or drudgery..it depends on your attitude..I like fun.
I used to say my boss pay me for having fun..

It is better to die on ur feet.. than live on ur knees.
My Attitude Is Everything For ME.....I cant Give Up

If u want a place in the sun..u have to put up with a few blisters.
Yet few r remaining....


I have learned thru my mistakes n assumptions, not by my exposure to founts of wisdom n knowledge
and Still learning

I have not ceased being fearful.. but i have ceased to let fear control me.

I belive



Remember five simple rules to be happy:-
1.Free your heart from hatred
2.Free your mind from worries
3.Live simply
4.Give more
5.Expect Less

                    ------>Aksss
                    copy righted.....

4 comments:

Nidhs said...

Wohi purani ghisi piti batein....Try something new Mr.Akss

Aditi said...

100% agree
Super Like
ha ha ha. Orkut,FaceBook,Blog1,Website,blog2
Badha ma ek sarkhu .

Anonymous said...

Photo pan same j che blog no to 1 year old Orkut walo.

Unknown said...

Tu baki rai gyo to. Aavi rite timepass karva blog nathi create karyo.

Blog Wachi ne time pass karo AND Chatting Messenger ma karo. :x