Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Year Before........entering into this so called professional world

The all new world we had to see....
Unaware of what we are going to be...

The excited feeling in our heart to explore.......
And we found that studies are not our part any more....

The canteens acted as an amusement shore...
The class rooms remained empty and we were always ready on the Floor

With heavy heart and empty mind we gave exams...
After the freaking nights.. late morning were those stupid exam alarms..

Those scarcity of books and imp xerox to make..
Calling up scholars and say hey friend please teach me for my sake

Than too the papers had codes full fake..
A 'C' grade also felt like a cherry on cake....

Untidy hairs and Zip locked lips during Viva.....
Even the teachers were left in dilemma....

I still remember Those Bus misses in mornings...
Had nothing to do but Shuttle hangings...

I tried to cry when I couldn't take any more
But my friends Supported me n taught how to roar

Felt to Quit the system many times
but some where i could find some Rhymes

Really got pissed on the technical learning
but but but managed to take out the earning

the Road i traveled was not a road in fact
i was loitering and i forgot the education pact

No No No m still not the one who can type the codes
But i can say...codes n codes found me MY true roads

Cheers to all the heads who are graduates
will miss you guys get me some beer crates!!!

Respect to NIRMA!!
Thanx all my friends!!


Its not MUNNA BHAI MBBs..............Its AKASH BHAI B.TECH...........



Kedi number: 06BIT004 relesed.............

2 comments:

Dharmesh said...

I did not know you are lyricist also. But really good. I like below two lines most.

I tried to cry when I couldn't take any more
But my friends Supported me n taught how to roar

Keep it up...

Unknown said...

It's just magic of key board whenever i touch it words started flowing across screen without making any sense.... :)

But yeah...You are certainly one of them who taught me...how to roar... :)